Do you have a ghost story to share?
- Do you have a true ghost story to share?
- Are you a ghost hunter who blogs about their experiences?
- Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
- Have you ever visited haunted places?
- Have you taken photos that you feel contain paranormal elements?
If so, True Spooks is the blog carnival for you. Tell us about your spooky experiences, haunted places, eerie photographs, EVP’s, orbs and any other paranormal experiences you have had.
Your experiences don’t need to be scary, but they do need to be true, and they need to be something you simply can’t explain by normal means. Maybe, like me, you once encountered a friendly ghost!
Remember, too, that ghosts can be heard, as well as seen. Have you ever heard music or footsteps that you could not rationally account for? Maybe you smelled perfume, flowers or pipe tobacco when none of those items were present.
If you’ve had an odd experience that left you scratching your head, an experience you hesitate to tell others for fear of ridicule, share it on the True Spooks blog carnival, where you will be among friends.
Ghost stories on a travel blog?
I know, I know, this is primarily a travel blog. Some of you may be wondering why I am hosting a ghost story fest all of a sudden.
First of all, it’s October, and Halloween is just around the corner. Doesn’t that put you in the mood for ghost stories? Since I don’t have any slumber parties or campouts on the horizon, I thought I’d use the internet as a way to have some Halloween fun.
Secondly, the ghost stories in the True Spooks blog carnival are a way to showcase haunted places all over the globe.
See, it all ties in!
Where is the past True Spooks blog carnival?
Here’s the link for last year’s True Spooks blog carnival
How to submit your article to True Spooks
Here is what I need to include your ghostly tale in this year’s blog carnival:
- Your ghost story needs to be on a blog. I don’t care if you posted your story 5 minutes ago or 5 years ago. The main thing is that your story needs to be available online. Old blog posts are just as welcome as new ones. In fact, blog carnivals can be a nice way to call attention to some of your older posts.
- You need to have comments and trackbacks enabled on your blog so people can interact with you.
- If you are on Twitter, please include your name with your entry. This helps me get the word out.
- The deadline is October 15, 2011, and the actual blog carnival will go online on October 17, 2011.
Here is what I do NOT need:
- Articles about ghost hunting equipment – unless, you include a story about a particular ghost hunt, photos one of your ghost hunts and/or EVP’s with your post.
If you have any questions, please ask in the comment section below. I look forward to reading this year’s ghostly submissions!
Use the following link to submit your blog article to the next edition of true spooks – share your ghost story using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.