- Publisher: Castle Azle Press
- Available in: ebook
Twitter for Writers: How to Save Time, Build Your Platform, and Boost Your Writing Career
Are you a writer who’s sick of hearing, “You need a Twitter account”? Or maybe you’re an author who has tried Twitter but quit because it felt like a confusing waste of time. If so, Tui Snider’s “Twitter for Writers” is for you.
Since 2014, Tui Snider has been teaching classes to writers on how to get the most out of Twitter. She uses simple techniques to make connections and grow your platform while having fun along the way. Her ebook is a fast-paced but detailed guide that walks you through the ins and outs of Twitter, with tips and tricks geared specifically for writers rather than casual Twitter users.
- What should writers tweet?
- What do readers truly want from authors on Twitter?
- How many accounts should you have?
- What’s the best hashtag strategy?
- Who should you follow/unfollow?
- What tools should you use?
Tui’s book answers all these questions and more, with an emphasis on how to promote your writing and connect with readers without being salesy. Snider’s book will even help you develop your own personal Twitter routine, with an emphasis on staying focused on your writing projects and not wasting your time.
Tui Snider is an author, speaker, and photographer who specializes in North Texas travel, cemetery symbols, and haunted lore. As she puts it, “I used to write fiction – but then, I moved to Texas!”
Snider’s best-selling books include Paranormal Texas , Understanding Cemetery Symbols, and 100 Things to Do in Dallas - Fort Worth Before You Die.
- My D-Day Memory of Tom & A Missed Clarinet Cue - 06/05/2021
- A Quick Spell = Fabulous Flash Fiction - 05/19/2021
- Tombstone Tuesdays: Kathy Benjamin, author of “Funerals to Die For” - 01/10/2021