Paranormal Texas: Your Travel Guide to Haunted Places Near Dallas & Fort Worth, (2nd Edition), by Tui Snider
More Haunted Places and True Ghost Stories!
Tui Snider’s popular travel guide to haunted places in North Texas is back with a fully updated 2nd Edition featuring more haunted places and true ghost stories! Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition will be released on September 19, 2019.
Special Offer: For a limited time, if you pre-order the ebook of Paranormal Texas, Tui will send you the 220 page paperback for free! (details below)
That’s right! Tui is rewarding readers who pre-order Paranormal Texas by sending them a copy of the 220-page paperback for free! The ebook is currently on sale for $2.99 and the paperback will sell for at least $15, so this is quite a deal! (Please note: This offer is only good for mailing addresses in the continental USA.)
To get this deal, simply forward a copy of your Amazon pre-order receipt to Tui at TuiSnider@gmail.com and she’ll take it from there! Click here to pre-order Paranormal Texas, 2nd Edition.
What’s new in Paranormal Texas, 2nd Edition?
Just like the original travel guide, Paranormal Texas 2nd Edition gives readers haunted history and directions to sites where paranormal activity is reported in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex.
The 2nd edition now includes:
- Photos: Readers asked for photos of haunted places. Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition has over 50 photos of haunted towns, haunted hotels, and more.
- Ghost hunting tips: Tui Snider explains what she has learned since she began attending paranormal investigations with Texas ghost hunters.
- More haunted places: Several new venues (including a haunted doll museum!) with fascinating haunted history were added to Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition.
- Firsthand accounts: Readers asked for more true ghost stories and hauntings. (She even shares personal experiences with paranormal activity, including a strange encounter with her doppelganger at a haunted hotel!)
- Paranormal Texas Evidence Database: Readers can also access a special online database with links to EVPs, ghost photos, videos, and other evidence gathered by paranormal investigators who have visited the haunted sites in her book.
Is Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition for YOU?
- Ghost Hunters – If you want to plan a fun road trip to haunted places (with or without ghost hunting equipment) Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition can help.
- Armchair Travelers – If you prefer reading about haunted history, Paranormal Texas, 2nd edition can take you on an exciting armchair tour through haunted towns of North Texas.
Special Offer: For a limited time, if you pre-order the ebook of Paranormal Texas, Tui will send you the 220 page paperback for free! (Scroll up for details.)
Tui Snider is an author, speaker, and photographer who specializes in North Texas travel, cemetery symbols, and haunted lore. As she puts it, “I used to write fiction – but then, I moved to Texas!”
Snider’s best-selling books include Paranormal Texas , Understanding Cemetery Symbols, and 100 Things to Do in Dallas - Fort Worth Before You Die.