New Year? New Reads! 99 cent books:
Whoo hoo! The party is on, y’all! Several authors, including me, have put their books on sale for 99 cents from January 1st – 3rd, 2019 so you can celebrate the new year with some new reads!
So, if Santa tucked a gift card in your stocking, take a moment to check out the books I’m offering, then hop your way through the links at the bottom of this post to see what other authors have for you! (I’ve already put my books up for 99 cents.)
Psst! If you’re on Twitter, help spread the word using the hashtag #NewBooks4Me.
2 of my books are 99 cents through January 3rd:
Please note: The 99 cent sale officially starts January 1st, BUT I I’ve put my books up now because of time zones and all that… Grab ’em while you can! :) Then hop through the list for the the other author’s books!
- What should writers tweet?
- What do readers truly want from authors on Twitter?
- How many accounts should you have?
- What’s the best hashtag strategy?
- Who should you follow/unfollow?
- What tools should you use?
Use #StoryDam and #NewBooks4Me on Twitter & IG
Don’t keep these book deals to yourself. Help us spread the word about New Year New Reads! And when you share it on social media, please use the #StoryDam hashtag, as well as #NewYearNewReads.
Visit the links below for MORE 99 cent eBooks:
Pssst! Would you like postcards & other goodies from me?
My round-the-world trip (eek!) starts on January 1, 2019. While you won’t fit in my luggage:
- Would you like to see my travel updates along the way?
- Would you like postcards from around the world?
- Would you like a copy of the Private Digital Scrapbook Edition travel memoir journal that I’ve already started?
- If so, check out my Patreon page. You can sign up there to support my creative journey. It’s gonna be a wild ride!
Hey, you! Want to keep up with me?
BLOG POSTS: I’ve got 650+ articles here and am constantly adding more!
READ MY BOOKS: Check out my books, including Understanding Cemetery Symbols. It’s available on Amazon in paperback and ebook form.