Thank you for visiting!
Hi! I’m Tui Snider. I’m an award-winning author, speaker, photographer, and travel blogger.
I promote regional history & offbeat travel by:
GIVING TALKS: Do you need a dynamic speaker for your venue or event? I love sharing with audiences in an informative and lighthearted way. To see what topics I offer, click here. (I also create topics by request!) To see where I’m speaking next, click here.
CREATING PHOTO ESSAYS & REVIEWS: I enjoy creating photo essays to promote hotels, restaurants, unique shops and live performances.
SHARING ONLINE: With a Klout score in the 70’s and over 26,0000 social media followers, I am able to offer a substantial online boost for you by sharing my photo essays online.
WRITING BOOKS: My books are another way I promote regional travel. I currently have 3 bestselling books available, with several more on the way. To learn more about my books, click here.
I’d love to promote you & your town!
Here are just a few examples of what I’ve done for others:
Let’s work together. I am open to suggestions! For instance, after brainstorming with the Granbury Visitors Center, I created a self-guided walking tour of a historic cemetery for them to offer tourists.
Am I worth it? Here are some testimonials:
“Tui lights up the room when she gives a presentation. Her vibrancy and knowledge enthralled the audience and had me on the edge of my seat. I would definitely have her back at my library!”
– Dana Harper, MLS, Adult Services Librarian, Watauga Public Library
“I heard so many positive comments after the meeting! You are so entertaining and inspirational. I think all who were present learned something while laughing a lot!”
– Phyllis Webster, president, Granbury Camera Club
“Tui was an invaluable addition to a team of journalists hand-picked to create an international guide book.”
– Jeffrey Kennedy, editor/author
“I love your quirky, conversational writing style. Your entries pack in a great deal of advice, research and fun: I now want to visit a lot of the places you mention!”
– Judge, 22nd Annual Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards
“Tui’s effervescent presentation was both entertaining and informative.”
– Laura Douglas, Public Services Librarian
“Tui’s energy and enthusiasm shine through in all she does, from public speaking to writing books.”
– Brandy Herr, Ghosts of Granbury
“Tui showcases Paris, Texas with the same excitement she would muster for Paris, France.”
– Shelly Tucker, NEA American Masterpieces Touring Artist
“Tui makes me want to hop in my car and see these fascinating sites!”
– Morgan Dragonwillow, Poet
“Never thought a talk on graveyards would make me laugh so much. Loved your photos.”
– T.B. Ellis, audience member
“What a great evening! Tui was a true surprise – in the BEST way! She has a wonderful life story and great experiences. She is funny, sincere, and just a little quirky! Love her images, too!”
– Jack Lawless, board member, Granbury Camera Club
“Tui will take you places most real Texans never find…”
– Jane Sadek, Marketing VP & Freelance writer
“Who knew there were so many fascinating things going on in Texas?”
– Hans Lienesch, The Ramen Rater
“Tui is queen of the modern day Weird West.”
– Owen Lean, Bachelor of Magic
“I admire and enjoyed your quirky visit with our camera club. You inspired me and spoke to my soul!”
– Happy Modisette, audience member, Granbury Camera Club
“I really enjoyed your presentation (that’s too stuffy a word to describe how fun it was.) You are so energetic and I loved all the topics you covered!”
– ditzy chick, audience member, Granbury Camera Club
How to contact me:
Email Tui Snider:
The quickest way to reach me is an email sent to TuiSnider at gmail.com
Social Media Links:
I am highly active on social media and can be found all over the web. Feel free to connect with me on the following sites, and anywhere else you bump into me online:
Sign up for my newsletter:
For updates on my offbeat travels, books, & other fun stuff (such as postcards from the road!) subscribe to my author newsletter using the form below:
Latest posts by Tui Snider (see all)
- Understanding Cemetery Symbols: What does a lotus flower represent? #cemetery #history #GraveHour - 04/13/2018
- Scraped Graveyards – a Southern Tradition? Understanding Cemetery Symbols #history #GraveHour - 04/12/2018
- Understanding Cemetery Symbols: What is the Hebrew version of RIP? #cemetery #history #GraveHour - 04/11/2018